The use of the chapel is encouraged for a variety of occassions weddings, christenings, funerals and memorial services.
The Chapel was the regimental church of the Seaforth Highlanders since 1881. After the amalgamation with the Queens Own Cameron Highlanders in 1961 it became the church of the Queen’s Own Highlanders (Seaforth and Camerons) and remains so to the present day. However it is also the church of The Highlanders, 4th Bn. Royal Regiment of Scotland (4 SCOTS) and the Garrison church of the resident Battalion, currently 3rd Bn. Royal Regiment of Scotland (3 SCOTS). They have an established Padre who administers their pastoral requirements. He now heads up the Chapel Committee with all stakeholders having an interest in proceedings.
The use of the chapel is encouraged for weddings, christenings, funerals and memorial services.
Downstairs about 130 can be seated with any overspill seated upstairs.
As a regimental church some of the old Regimental Colours are laid up in a number of ways. Some are cased and wall mounted with others adorning the walls behind the font, the remainder are hung in the traditional way using staffs.
Two sets of drums are on display, one set of Seaforth Highlander drums in front of the small commemoration stained glass window and the other set, those of the 1st Battalion The Black Watch (prior to formation of the Royal Regiment of Scotland in 2006). Although the church is set in the Church of Scotland tradition, other denominations are encouraged to use it.