Learning facilitator AT THE HIGHLANDERS’ MUSEUM
The Highlanders’ Museum is seeking a freelance Learning Facilitator to deliver led learning sessions for The Highlanders’ Museum on a responsive basis. Hourly rate: £14.34 per hour.
The Learning Facilitator will deliver pre-booked facilitated learning sessions for all age groups both on site at The Highlanders’ Museum and at external locations.
• Liaise with schools and groups to organise visits
• Co-ordinate and train learning volunteers as required for education delivery
• Adapt current on site and remote learning experiences to assist learners
• Use the Education Strategy and collections to create new learning resources as appropriate
• Maintain good practice in child protection in all areas of work
Facilitate educational programmes with Schools:
• Deliver education sessions on-site at Fort George
• Deliver education sessions in Schools, including visiting Schools local to the area as well as remote delivery
• Build evaluation methods into programmes and resources for learners
You will work closely with the Director, the Curator, and the Digital Engagement Curator and will be supported by a volunteer team as and when required.
For more information and how to apply, click below.