The Highlanders MuseumPoppy Field - Tote BagThe French impressionist Claude Monet’s Poppy Field is one of the world’s most famous paintings. It conjures up the vibrant atmosphere of a stroll through the fields on a summer’s day. Monet showed Poppy Field to the public at the first impressionist exhibition in 1874. The painting is located at Musee d’Orsay, Paris.
Spacious and sturdy, this tapestry shoulder tote bag/college bag ensures you’ll always travel in style.
• Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
• Double handle for easy carrying
• Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
• Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
• Fully lined with a patterned nylon
• Zip and sleeve pockets inside
• Reinforced base for extra support
• Made from tapestry woven fabrics
Product size (cm): W 33 x H 27 x D 15
0 stars, based on 0 reviews