Features and Facilities
- The Highlanders’ Museum provides an extensive Research Facility for those seeking information of former “Highlanders” who served in the regiments.
- The Museum cares for and conserves the extensive collection that has been entrusted to it.
- We offer an exciting visitor and tourist attraction as part of the Fort George experience.
- There is an educational and outreach facility available on site.
- Our gift shop has an exciting range of local products and regeminetal gifts for every budget.
- The Museum also has two function rooms available to hire for meetings, receptions, lunches, dinners, weddings, birthday parties, and more.
- Withing the grounds of Fort George is the Regimental Chapel which holds memorials to those who have served in the Regiments alongside many of the old Colours that have been carried into battle.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in contact with the Museum on 0131 310 8701.